DSG Talks - Startup experiences and Legal aspects
Come and learn about the legal aspects of starting a startup company and what it takes to set your new venture up for a long-term success. Together with Moment A/S, this DSG Talk provides you with two keynote speakers for the day:
1) Lasse Vittus Hupfeld - will tell about the legal aspects of starting and growing a startup company and how to avoid common mistakes that might cause serious consequences.
2) Michael Rosendahl Schmidt - will tell about his personal startup journey, lesson learned and experiences within the game and consulting industry.
Other topics covered by the two speakers include:
- Selection of company type and why (purpose, liability, capital requirements, audit ect.)
- Ownership agreement and typical regulatory subjects.
- Exit strategies (what it is and why it is important from the beginning, due dilligence ect)
- The best time to establish a startup
- Typical common mistakes from an entreprenuer
- Personal offers and supports to young entreprenuers attending this event (young digitals)
light meals and refreshments will be provided during this event. Tickets are limited to the first 50 participants.
**Walk in registration is not available. This is a closed event. Thank you for your understanding.**
We look forward to welcome you at the event.
/Danish Startup Group.
Join us for a free membership and get invitations to exclusive events and workshops
Vester Farimagsgade 15, København, 1606, Denmark