Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics
Do not miss your opportunity to join key market participants at this year’s Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics conference and exhibition on 29-31 October 2018, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This timely event will delve deeper into market challenges and technical obstacles facing the region including; raw material supply, pricing policy, pellet production capacity, the changing wood chip and pellet trading landscape and more! You will also have the opportunity to identify key investments through case study presentations and explore the latest developments in regional infrastructure.
Plus, don’t miss the half-day interactive workshop for further insight into the main challenges of securing a reliable source of feed stock whilst you network, learn, and build future business relationships.
Reasons to attend:
• Find solutions to sourcing a stable raw material supply and discuss future trading routes in a panel debate led by CM Biomass Partners, Hofer, SBE Latvia, Stockhom Exergi and Orsted
• Create harmonisation with pellet certification and standards across the Nordics and Baltics region
• Discover new investment opportunities through exclusive case studies
• Join a streamed agenda focusing on the latest technological developments in the wood chip and wood pellet market with insights into sourcing strategies, biomass CHP power plants, moisture sensor technology, boosting pellet production, plus much more!
• Meet senior decision makers shaping the biomass market through platforms such as the event app, speed networking and the conference launch party
Secure your place today and join regional players at the only event to entirely focus its content on this growing and exciting market at www.argusmedia.com/biomass-nordics-baltics
3 day pass for conference and interactive workshop / Early bird rate ends 14 September: EUR 1599.0
3 day pass for conference and interactive workshop / Standard rate: EUR 1799.0
2 day conference pass / Early bird rate ends 14 September: EUR 1299.0
2 day conference pass / Standard rate: EUR 1499.0
Speakers: Michael Christensen, Chief Operating Officer, CM Biomass Partners, Māris Ziediņš, Managing Director and Board Member, SBE Latvia, Søren Alsing, Head of Fuel, Bioenergy and Thermal Power, Ørsted, Valentas Rutkauskas, Project Manager, UAB Vilniaus Kogeneracinė Jėgainė, Shamsher Khan, Vice President, Asset Optimisation and Energy Trading, Stockholm Exergi, Michael Persson, Head of Secretariat, Danish Bioenergy Association, Michael Schytz, Head of Fuel and Logistics, Hofor, Remigijus Lapinskas, President, World Bioenergy Association , Cristina Calderon, Market Intelligence Director, AEBIOM, Morten Nielsen, Biomass Procurement Officer, Hofor, Pharoah Le Feuvre, Renewable Energy Division, International Energy Agency (IEA), Vilma Gaubyte, Director, LITBIOMA
Radisson Blue Scandinavia Hotel, 70 Amager Boulevard, 2300